50th anniversary poems
50th anniversary poems

Romantic anniversary poems





#1

I couldn't have lived till now
If it wasn't for you
I would have been so lost
Not knowing what to do
You put me together
Only now can I see
You make me what I am
You complete me
We're two different halves
Put together, we're one whole
Every beat of my heart is yours
Everyday I pray for your soul
It's just your smile I need to see
When there's no other remedy
You put me together
You complete me
I'm too scared to let you go
I never want to lose you
If you weren't here with me
I'd never know what to do
All I feel now are joys
All my sorrows are history
What else can I say now?
It's because you complete me.


Romantic anniversary poem #2

There's lots of things
With which I'm blessed,
Tho' my life's been both Sunny and Blue,
But of all my blessings,
This one's the best:
To have a friend like you.
In times of trouble
Friends will say,
"Just ask... I'll help you through it."
But you don't wait for me to ask,
You just get up
And you do it!
And I can think
Of nothing in life
That I could more wisely do,
Than know a friend,
And be a friend,
And love a friend... like you.