50th anniversary poems
50th anniversary poems

anniversary poems for husband





My Husband...

Amongst the stars that are in the sky
You are the most shining and brightest
Along the long, task road of life
You have been at my side
You have wiped out my tears
All through the years
But Oh..! My dear
I have done nothing for you
I have always tried my best
To make fights with you
But I know my dear
Like stars studded in the sky
Your heart is vast and wide
And hence I will always LOVE YOU….!


Anniversary poem for husband #2

The Greatness Of Your Character

As I think on the things that I so admire about you,
I admire:
Your undoubted love for God,
Your ability to learn,
How quickly you can change a negative attribute in yourself, into a positive,
The right choices you make consistently and swiftly without a fleeting thought of the wrong choices as options,
How you are so tenderly moved by the suffering of another,
How your sympathy changes into empathy and you become the fulfiller,
The great teacher and the coach that you have been to myself and to others,
The humility that quietly adorns you when attacked unjustly, or when you have been misunderstood,
How you show the way by example to our Children and Grandchildren with patience, kindness and love,
And most of all your unwavering love for me,
And so much more.