50th anniversary poems
50th anniversary poems

Month anniversary poems





#1 Poem
These seven months that we have been together
Have been the loveliest of all my life.
All moments dance within your balmy weather,
Nor could my heart be anything but blithe,
Knowing I have all that I desire.
You've chosen me, with all the world to choose,
On whom your glance falls like a holy fire,
Undoing all that would such joy refuse.


Month anniversary poem #2
Is one month an anniversary?
"Anno," after all, refers to "year."
But in my heart there's such a celebration
That bells must ring! And words? Well, I don't care.

In our lives there will be many years:
The world will turn and turn around our love.
Real anniversaries will come and go,
Yet none could more than this my wild heart move!

I know this cannot be what it might seem:
A perfect song that will not have an end.
It's just the newness makes it seem like spring,
Yet though it age, it will age like wine.