50th anniversary poems
50th anniversary poems

Anniversary poems for mom





My Rose Never Faded

While walking through seventeen
I picked a bright red rose.
I was living wild and reckless it changed my life I suppose.
A blue ribbon winner with its brilliant flare
its beauty was enchanting like a breath of mountain air.
I kept it near my heart red velvet all aglow
why god gave me this gift I guess I'll never know.
With standing trouble times and a heart break now and then
but the rose never wilted amazing me once again.
Roses bloom in their season then die and fall apart
my rose kept on living rooted deep within my heart.
My days are growing short now I have lived a full filled life
the rose I picked when I was young is my fateful loving wife.
She gave me three sons and they filled my bouquet
pride and pleasure over flowed to see them blossom day by day.
We have grown old together and my heart is still elated after all the years gone by.
My rose never faded.
For my Loving wife

Anniversary poems for mother

Anniversary poems for mom